Practical information + Terms & Conditions:
Fjordxperience AS Org.nr: 925 534 927+47 95 41 03 72 email@example.com
- Valid contact- and invoice details are communicated in writing when a booking is placed and immediate payment is part of the booking process.
- We always recommend dressing according to the weather as this is an outdoor experience and the boat soley has outdoor areas.
- We sail rain or shine as long as our passengers safety can be ensured, but reserve the right of the captain to change the route should this be necessary.
- Should it not be possible to sail due to extreme weather conditions or other reasons that are out of our hands / force majeure we reserve the right to cancel the tour. We will inform everyone involved about such a cancellation at our earliest convenience and you will receive an option to reschedule or a full refund of the amount paid for the specific tour experience.
- Participation in any of our tours is at the participants own risk. We follow all applying laws for transport of up to 12 people as enacted by the Norwegian Maritime authorities (Sjøfartsdirektoratet). Safety equipment and life vests are available onboard in all sizes and all our skippers have received the necessary safety training.
- In Covid-19 times we aim to prevent any transmission as best possible. Our measures include the use of antibacterial gel for washing hands before and after the tour as well as the disinfection of surfaces and equipment between each tour.
- Should you feel unwell we kindly ask you to stay home and refer to the Norwegian health authorities for advice on how to proceed.
- We cannot guarantee arrival at the indicated times as these are only estimates. The actual tour durations may vary depending on the weather and other factors we cannot influence, but we always try our best to be on time.
- Payment: Online Booking system through our webpage or directly onboard (from 15 minutes before departure and only if there are seatings available)
- Cancellation: Private tours can be cancelled up to 1 week before departure with a full refund of the price (potential transaction fees may be deducted). For cancellations less than 1 week before departure 50% of the price can be refunded (potential transaction fees may be deducted). Cancellations less than 2 days in advance and no-show cases will be charged fully. Cancellations should be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We always recommend having a travel insurance.
- Gift cards: Gift cards are valid for 1 year after they were bought and are non-refundable. – Only one discount can be used per booking.
- Fjordxperience is permitted to use any photo- or video-material taken on a tour that might include you for marketing purposes without legal consequences. You may, of course, notify us in writing that you do not wish to be on any photograph or filmed material – in this case you may send us an email stating this to email@example.com